Grasse BIOTECH Business House adds value through a privileged environment for acceleration of projects.
On the Parc d’activités ArômaGrasse
where more than 15 companies have set up such as: Parfum Cosmetic World, TOMCOS, SelectArôme ... for the most part in the perfumes sector.
In association with the Espace Jacques-Louis Lions, home of:
- - lInnovaGrasse business incubator,
- - University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis: training in fine chemistry master 2 FOQUAL, its students, faculty and researchers in a place conducive to teaching and research (classrooms, laboratories,
- - Technological and regulatory resources: represented by the Pôle de compétitivité PASS and its partnership analytical chemistry platform, the objective of which is to strengthen R&D by bringing together under one roof researchers from the academic and private sectors (certification and authentication of ingredients).
In this environment, your company within Grasse BIOTECH also benefits from local dynamics:
- The private sector : the relationship with local businesses and (Pays de Grasse Entrepreneurs Club), input of expertise (office and information meetings), the companies of the House themselves, the participation of SMEs and large companies in events in the building (seminars, conferences, economic meetings, ...)
- The public sector : Grasse BIOTECH Business House is managed by the Communauté d'Agglomération du Pays de Grasse and thus enjoys the support of institutional partners, particularly in financing innovative projects.
The Communauté d’Agglomération du Pays de Grasse
The Communauté d’Agglomération du Pays de Grasse is a public co-operative body of 23 communities.
They have chosen to develop together a number of skills, such as economic development, agriculture, planning, habitat, the environment, etc..
Population of the CAPG: 101,300 inhabitants
Area: 490 km2
11 Economic Activity Zones
Chair: Mr Jérôme VIAUD